Sunday, August 12
{ 10:52 PM }
[ Expectations. People have expectations, and it's hard to keep up.Stereotypes. I hate it when others start to form stereotypes.And I can't stand it when people misuse the words flirt and slut and bimbo.Flirting means making sexual advances towards another. If someone says you're flirting, just say, " Do I look like I'm taking off my shirt?!?"Being a slut means to have sexual activities with a variety of men, or being promiscuous. Aren't we underage?Bimbo refers to an attractive but stupid young woman, esp. one with loose morals. Or, a woman indulged by rich and powerful older men.We should use our choice of words more carefully, to prevent any conflict and hurt. (: ]Jogging and swimming are great fun, especially if the company is great :D
I REALLY NEED TO START STUDYING :( :( :( :( I don't understand a single thing about Physics and Geog. urrrgh, agriculture&settlements&technology&communications&stupid electricity!!!!! I miss studing Literature and History, it's Just Not Fair!