<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25175809?origin\x3dhttp://unvollendete.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
then there was Brilliancy

Charmaine E. Ong
Jesus is awesome!
lightning bolts, electric blue, cereal with milk, words, being with all my favourite people even if we have nothing better to do, mayday parade, strong winds, unpolluted blue seas with clear shores, white snow althouogh i havent seen it, i japanese movies, all time low, harajuku with the goths, windy sunsets

a sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun

(:
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

A Abby Abraham ABNW Abigail-Joy Allison Amy Audrey B Ben C Cara Caleb Carolene CheeSiang Cherilyn Clarissa D Daniel Drama E Eunice Eleanor Evelyn Esther F Friendster G Gavin Gerald Gordon Grace H Hansel Haozhong Hanx Haris I Ian Tay Izac J Jayne Jacquelynn Jeannette Julian Jumana JunYi Justin Joanne Joey John Joshua K Keren L: Liverpool LiLing Lovelle M Marc Mark Marissa Michelle Mirabelle Monica N Nathaniel Nerine NickNgo P Potato Prash Q QiAi R Ryan S Samantha ShiHui Shreedee Siti SixPeace T Timoo Timothy Theodore Tricia V Valerie Venessa W Wendy Wesley Y Yoga Yunxin Yutong
Saturday, August 25 { 10:42 PM }

1. How it was that the earth could open up under you and swallow you whole, as if you never were. Like persephone snatched by god. The ground opened up and out he came, sweeping her under the black chariot. Then down they plunged, under the ground, into the darkness, and the earth closed over her head, and she was gone, as if she had never been.

2. The garmelan orchestra created in the listener a brain wave way beyond all alphas and betas and thetas, a brain wave that paralyzed the normal channels of thought and forced new ones to grow outside them, in the untouched regions of the mind, like parallel blood vessels that form to accomadate a damaged heart.

3. She doubled over, pressing her forearms against her chair, pressing the air out of herself. " I press it within my body," she said. " As the earth presses a lump of prehistoric drug in heat and crushing weight under the gournd. I hate him. Hate. I hate him." She whispered this last, but ferociously. " A jewel is forming inside my body. No, it's not my heart. This is harder, cold and clean. I wrap myself around this new jewel, cradle it within me."

I should stop reading books, it's really such an addiction.
My new favourite words are 'labyrinth' and 'apathy'.

I think there's something wrong. something wrong with me. wrong with my emotions. I hate this. Hate. I hate this.