<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25175809?origin\x3dhttp://unvollendete.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
then there was Brilliancy

Charmaine E. Ong
Jesus is awesome!
lightning bolts, electric blue, cereal with milk, words, being with all my favourite people even if we have nothing better to do, mayday parade, strong winds, unpolluted blue seas with clear shores, white snow althouogh i havent seen it, i japanese movies, all time low, harajuku with the goths, windy sunsets

a sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun

(:
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

A Abby Abraham ABNW Abigail-Joy Allison Amy Audrey B Ben C Cara Caleb Carolene CheeSiang Cherilyn Clarissa D Daniel Drama E Eunice Eleanor Evelyn Esther F Friendster G Gavin Gerald Gordon Grace H Hansel Haozhong Hanx Haris I Ian Tay Izac J Jayne Jacquelynn Jeannette Julian Jumana JunYi Justin Joanne Joey John Joshua K Keren L: Liverpool LiLing Lovelle M Marc Mark Marissa Michelle Mirabelle Monica N Nathaniel Nerine NickNgo P Potato Prash Q QiAi R Ryan S Samantha ShiHui Shreedee Siti SixPeace T Timoo Timothy Theodore Tricia V Valerie Venessa W Wendy Wesley Y Yoga Yunxin Yutong
Friday, March 16 { 10:44 PM }

I think I lost a special and important friend to me these few weeks. God seemed so far away, but I trust that He is near me somehow and He knows what I'm going through, so that's my consolation.
Escapism is the worst decision to ever make, however I'm still drowning in my insecurities.
BUT I'll cope and deal :)

On a lighter note, here's a conversation I had!

eternal le soleil de k'esprit sans tache... says:
it's just 2 weeks before mid years
eternal le soleil de k'esprit sans tache... says:
sighs
CHAR/ to the ends of the earth. says:
2 WEEKS?!!?!?!?!?!?!
eternal le soleil de k'esprit sans tache... says:
i think
CHAR/ to the ends of the earth. says:
omgomgomg i though it was a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eternal le soleil de k'esprit sans tache... says:
syf is mid april
eternal le soleil de k'esprit sans tache... says:
and mid years is like 30th april
(long pause)
eternal le soleil de k'esprit sans tache... says:
doc: it appears charms has fainted frm overshock of the midyears news
eternal le soleil de k'esprit sans tache... says:
doc: she needs the kiss of life now! hurry
eternal le soleil de k'esprit sans tache... says:
lol
CHAR/ to the ends of the earth. says:
hahahahhahaha
CHAR/ to the ends of the earth. says:
WHATEEEEEEEEVVVVVVER
CHAR/ to the ends of the earth. says:
i still have VIRGIN LIPS

Totally retarded conversation. You're so lame, yet funny (: You crack me up so much, iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou!
URGH.
I think I'm falling ill. Cough+cold+fever all rolled into one. That's so sad 'cause SYF is nearing and my immunity system fails me. hehe at least that's an excuse to sleep with the aircon on.
My elder brother's not back yet and it's 11 p.m. Think he's at some conference thing, so that's totally cool and reassuring (:















much love!