<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25175809?origin\x3dhttp://unvollendete.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
then there was Brilliancy

Charmaine E. Ong
Jesus is awesome!
lightning bolts, electric blue, cereal with milk, words, being with all my favourite people even if we have nothing better to do, mayday parade, strong winds, unpolluted blue seas with clear shores, white snow althouogh i havent seen it, i japanese movies, all time low, harajuku with the goths, windy sunsets

a sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun

(:
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

A Abby Abraham ABNW Abigail-Joy Allison Amy Audrey B Ben C Cara Caleb Carolene CheeSiang Cherilyn Clarissa D Daniel Drama E Eunice Eleanor Evelyn Esther F Friendster G Gavin Gerald Gordon Grace H Hansel Haozhong Hanx Haris I Ian Tay Izac J Jayne Jacquelynn Jeannette Julian Jumana JunYi Justin Joanne Joey John Joshua K Keren L: Liverpool LiLing Lovelle M Marc Mark Marissa Michelle Mirabelle Monica N Nathaniel Nerine NickNgo P Potato Prash Q QiAi R Ryan S Samantha ShiHui Shreedee Siti SixPeace T Timoo Timothy Theodore Tricia V Valerie Venessa W Wendy Wesley Y Yoga Yunxin Yutong
Friday, January 12 { 10:39 PM }

This is going to be a rather reflective post, but well heck it. I'm still writing it even if you choose to read it or not!

It's easier to Hate(or rather, dislike/get pissed) than to Love.
A part of Hatred(or rather, dislike/get pissed) is about gossiping, about giving negative comments, about stabbing your ''friend'' in the back and being envious.
A part of Love is to compliment, to not join in gossip about your friend, and well, everything sweet.
Most people find it easier to do option one, most people lack the compassion to place themselves in the shoes of people they spread rumors about.

Sometimes, love disappoints and the feeling of being disappointed by someone you love really sucks, it manipulates your emotions. The feeling to be lied by someone you love sucks, you don't know how you can trust anymore. wait.
What I just realized is: Love never disappoints, it's people who disappoints love.
I don't know what we get out of hating someone, other than the ''satisfaction'' of doing the evil deed.

In ''To Kill A Mockingbird'', Mayela pushes the blame to Tom Robinson, saying that he attacked her in her house. But the truth is: he didn't do any of the rubbish she said. What happened was that Mayela got the desire to hug Tom Robinson and tempt him, but in ''social etiquette'', whites should never hug blacks and vice versa. Yes, Mayela is a white and Tom is a black. So why did she take Tom Robinson up to court? Because she wants to get rid of the evidence that she tempted a black, that she hugged a black. And the evidence is Tom Robinson himself. Of course, this isn't much of the main theme in the story(Prejudice) but still. In real life, we want to get rid of evidence of us doing something bad.

My point is: It doesn't hurt to love abit more, to gossip a little less. Yesyes, speak for myself. Why? 'cause God fills up our love bank! (: Oh, and I'm trying to care less about the rumors and gossip that I hear. It's better that way (:

P.S: the love I'm talking about here is about the love among friends and family.
P.P.S: yes, I have been reading alot this two weeks. Books rule, totally. If you'
re gonna say I'm a geek, say I'm a cool geek. (hahaha, nerine!)

----------

Anyway, school has been rather amusing. I need to sleep EARLIER, because I'm always the sleepyhead.










FUSION'S tomorrow! I'm going with Audrey, because Valerie, Qi Ai and Yu Tong backed out last minute>:( Well, but it's still cool anyway. I'm sure it'll be uber fun and splendid.

love, xoxo


P.S: I think I might have obsessive compulsive disorder. HAHAHAH IF YOU BELIEVE. (:


The rain is coming to a drizzle,
it's cold out there.
My heart feels compassion for Jewel,
who is in the mercy of the wind and the cold.
The rain is coming to a drizzle,
it's cold out there.
I feel so unglam,
Not that I ever was.