Sunday, January 14
{ 1:31 PM }
HEY! (:
Yesterday was pretty hectic. Went for drama in the morn, went home with cherilyn, went to buona vista to meet up with aud. Then, headed down to suntec city and ate dinner at swensons. We were playing 'truth' and it was kinda fun! Afterwards, walked over to the convention centre where Fusion was held.
Fusion was fun (: I saw Delia there too, so we sat with her.
During worship, we kept jumping and praising the Lord(: There was some dance item, a skit and some talk, and not to forget: WORSHIP <333 I'm definately going again next year.
Haha so anyway, I got kinda thirsty in the middle of the talk, so I asked josh peanut to buy for me coca-cola. As he was kinda hungry, he went to carrefour to buy my drinks then walked back to the convention centre and back again to meet up with his other group of friends. Yay thank you! (:
I just came back from church, later I'm going down to Delia's house to meet up with Chee Siang, Edwin, Alison and Audrey. (:
Pictures:














xoxo