<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25175809?origin\x3dhttp://unvollendete.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
then there was Brilliancy

Charmaine E. Ong
Jesus is awesome!
lightning bolts, electric blue, cereal with milk, words, being with all my favourite people even if we have nothing better to do, mayday parade, strong winds, unpolluted blue seas with clear shores, white snow althouogh i havent seen it, i japanese movies, all time low, harajuku with the goths, windy sunsets

a sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun

(:
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

A Abby Abraham ABNW Abigail-Joy Allison Amy Audrey B Ben C Cara Caleb Carolene CheeSiang Cherilyn Clarissa D Daniel Drama E Eunice Eleanor Evelyn Esther F Friendster G Gavin Gerald Gordon Grace H Hansel Haozhong Hanx Haris I Ian Tay Izac J Jayne Jacquelynn Jeannette Julian Jumana JunYi Justin Joanne Joey John Joshua K Keren L: Liverpool LiLing Lovelle M Marc Mark Marissa Michelle Mirabelle Monica N Nathaniel Nerine NickNgo P Potato Prash Q QiAi R Ryan S Samantha ShiHui Shreedee Siti SixPeace T Timoo Timothy Theodore Tricia V Valerie Venessa W Wendy Wesley Y Yoga Yunxin Yutong
Saturday, December 9 { 12:28 AM }

Because, I can see us holding hands
walking on the beach our toes in the sand
I can see us in the country side
sitting in the grass laying side by side

Hello world!
2-5 dec: Church camp, "God Of Power'' was fab(: At the altar call, a few others and I just cried 'cause the Holy Spirit's presence was just overwhelming. But too bad I didn't take any pics ):

6-7 dec: Musical chalet at Costa Sands! Less than 20 cast/crew went but it was still mad awesome and loads of dirty fun. I remember dancing to ''fergelicious" with a few girls and Timothy!
hahah the comittee blindfolded us during the afternoon and made us eat WORMS. How gross is that! After some game which required us to hold hands with tied ankles, we had BBQ. We watched ''Art Of The Devil" at Feng Yuan's Apple iBook after that, it was such a disappointment 'cause 1.the plot sucks, 2. it isn't even scary. I couldn't sleep all night 'cause the boys kept banging on our doors. )':
Jumana, Sam, Marie, Jean, Feng Yuan, Spencer, Russell, Wei Rong, Shu Yong, Jaime, Timothy and I went to Wild Wild Wet the next day! (: I rode ''oolalah'' 6 times and ''Samsung Slide Up" 7 times. ''Slide Up" was damn funny with Feng, his expression was damn cute la! xD I remembered when I rode with Marie, she was like, "what the f___"!" and everyone was staring at her.

Enjoy the pictures, although I didn't take much!


This is Feng Yuan posing for me(:



Marie and I (:
Feng(he is actually taller) and Spencies Panties(inside joke) gaying xD

Russell decided to be an idiot by blocking my face.
Mr Pang ''dancing". haha



This is what the girls did to the boy's shower xD
Me and Jean
Me and Tinky/Timothy (he is a girl's best friend, quoted by feng)
Jumana and I




Haha I kinda miss chalet and camp now, but there's gonna be another chalet coming up(:
I went christmas shopping today but didn't buy much):, then had dinner at Siam Kitchen. Headed down for cell afterwards and it was really awesome!
Soooo anyway from Sunday to Tuesday I'm going to Malaysia! And from Tuesday afternoon to Sat there's gonna be Yu Tong's birthday bash-chalet. I really really miss her and all!
till then!
charm, xoxo

Labels: