<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25175809?origin\x3dhttp://unvollendete.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
then there was Brilliancy

Charmaine E. Ong
Jesus is awesome!
lightning bolts, electric blue, cereal with milk, words, being with all my favourite people even if we have nothing better to do, mayday parade, strong winds, unpolluted blue seas with clear shores, white snow althouogh i havent seen it, i japanese movies, all time low, harajuku with the goths, windy sunsets

a sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun

(:
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

A Abby Abraham ABNW Abigail-Joy Allison Amy Audrey B Ben C Cara Caleb Carolene CheeSiang Cherilyn Clarissa D Daniel Drama E Eunice Eleanor Evelyn Esther F Friendster G Gavin Gerald Gordon Grace H Hansel Haozhong Hanx Haris I Ian Tay Izac J Jayne Jacquelynn Jeannette Julian Jumana JunYi Justin Joanne Joey John Joshua K Keren L: Liverpool LiLing Lovelle M Marc Mark Marissa Michelle Mirabelle Monica N Nathaniel Nerine NickNgo P Potato Prash Q QiAi R Ryan S Samantha ShiHui Shreedee Siti SixPeace T Timoo Timothy Theodore Tricia V Valerie Venessa W Wendy Wesley Y Yoga Yunxin Yutong
Saturday, October 28 { 12:55 AM }

Fire Drill Exercise

Scene 1: Physics Lab 2

Mr Lin: ....and so, let me show you how to heat pure water.
(holds up lighter)
Charmaine: Mr Lin! I smell gas!
(clicks lighter)
and...
(BOOOOOOOOOM!!)
(Screams and shrieks.)
Samuel, Spencer, Yaowei, Wendy were on the floor with first and second degree burns.
Smoke was everywhere and there was fire!
Marie and Charmaine starts crying and screaming for help. Both were traumatised.
Students run out of the room.
Miss Tan comes in, attempting to help the injured and traumatised, but nonetheless starts to tear.
First Aid Team comes.
Marie: POTATO! He is going to DIE!!!! (Screams)
Char: No I don't want to leave! Go away! WENDY!!! SAMUEL!! SPENCER! (Cries)
Teacher one: Calm down, ....
And after MUCH persuasion, miss tan and the two students were escorted to the CARE centre.

Scene 2: CARE centre in Library

Teacher 2: Are you okay? Tell me what happened.
Char: I told Mr Lin I smelt gas! Then, I heard an explosion. There were blood everywhere, my friends all being strewn across the floor..... THEY NEED HELP! GO AND HELP THEM NOW!
Marie hugs Charmaine and both cries together.
ENTER MISS LIM.
Charmaine: (Screams and hides underneath the table) I smell gas! RUN!! There's going to be another fire! (screams and refuses to leave table)
Miss Lim: I buy you chairs to seat down and yet you choose to hide underneath the table. Come (lifts charmaine out from table). Tell me what happened.
Marie: Alot of my friends were injured! Are they okay? (laughs abit because couldnt concentrate)
Miss Lim: Don't worry, they have gotten help.
Charmaine: NO! what if wendy becomes blind? or spencer,... what if he dies??????! no, i need to go back!(runs to the door in a deperate attempt)
(Miss Yeo and some other teachers holds back Marie and Charmaine.)

AND IT CONTINUES.
This summary is just 1/20 of the stuff that happened!
one word to summarise : FUN!!!!!

Elsewhere, while Marie, Miss Tan and I were enjoying ourselves in the care of the teachers, the other 18 students were both either playing ''missing'' or ''injured''.
Miss Lim thought I was really traumatised but not acting when I started to cry ( I didn't know I could!). ahahaha.
There were REAL police-cars and ambulances coming into Fairfield Methodist! So coool right!
But I bet the rest of the Sec 1-3s weren't enjoying themselves as much as us XD

P.S: I know there are expression errors and grammer mistakes. heh.


To nick: all the best for your operation tmrw. see la, who ask you to play until you fractured your arm! Sad that you won't be able to play with Kairo for the next few months. XD don't be scared yeah. (:
SERVES YOU RIGHT MAN. wahahahaha time to get your priorities right :) and I'm sure there are no such things as paper bars that can break your bones!XD BUT I hope that AFTER o levels you can play kairo! (:


Labels: