<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25175809?origin\x3dhttp://unvollendete.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
then there was Brilliancy

Charmaine E. Ong
Jesus is awesome!
lightning bolts, electric blue, cereal with milk, words, being with all my favourite people even if we have nothing better to do, mayday parade, strong winds, unpolluted blue seas with clear shores, white snow althouogh i havent seen it, i japanese movies, all time low, harajuku with the goths, windy sunsets

a sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun

(:
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

A Abby Abraham ABNW Abigail-Joy Allison Amy Audrey B Ben C Cara Caleb Carolene CheeSiang Cherilyn Clarissa D Daniel Drama E Eunice Eleanor Evelyn Esther F Friendster G Gavin Gerald Gordon Grace H Hansel Haozhong Hanx Haris I Ian Tay Izac J Jayne Jacquelynn Jeannette Julian Jumana JunYi Justin Joanne Joey John Joshua K Keren L: Liverpool LiLing Lovelle M Marc Mark Marissa Michelle Mirabelle Monica N Nathaniel Nerine NickNgo P Potato Prash Q QiAi R Ryan S Samantha ShiHui Shreedee Siti SixPeace T Timoo Timothy Theodore Tricia V Valerie Venessa W Wendy Wesley Y Yoga Yunxin Yutong
Monday, August 7 { 9:17 PM }

Riches and Rags,
What's the diff?
It's only a measure of money,
They'll be all gone one day.

What's the point of possessing worldly riches,
While inside you're bleeding?
Only just an empty jar,
Filled with sympathetic air.

I'm just human in my pain.
A pain in my chest,
Antoganizing, dull, cold, sharp, piercing it is.
Come on say I'm whiny,
But aren't you as well?

A smile and a tear,
They're just variations of emotions.
Which is true to itself?

This deception I have,
Don't see through it.
Juat believe in my lie,
And all's well.
Don't say I'm the biggest liar to myself,
'Cause I know it myself as well.

I'm going with the motions,
Being pulled along by the strong currents.

But I'll give up everything,
To prove my existence and to live a meaningful life.


I hate this feeling. It's as though I'm feeling worthless of myself, undeserving of all love and praise. Something's eating my soul, I don't know what though. There's this hole in my heart, and space keeps filling it up. This hard, cold, dull and piercing pain is throbbing in my chest. How do you stop this pain? I'm so tired of everything. I just want to scream till my heart stops.

Hatred cradles; yes it does so why am I doubting myself! Sentimental is stupid, I told myself that so many times. Memories are worthless, but I can't help wishing going back to those innocent times. Love humuliates? I don't know.
Imagination uses what it needs and discards the rest.

Okay I updated.

Labels: