Sure
Just go on wasting your breathe giving me empty promises,
Just go on wasting my time listening to them.
I'm not listening to you anymore,
not living in your shadows anymore,
not believing in your bluffs anymore.
'Cause its all hypocrisy, all fake.
That was the past,
the sad and dreary past,
the past which I hoarded and held on to.
I lived my days in the shadows of your lies,
in the darkness I drowned myself in.
Those lies of yours made me so happy,
thinking that they were for real.
How dumb was I!
Overtime,
the darkness grew so dark,
I couldn't even see myself in it.
The truth,
as people always said,
was a painful thing to bear and sometimes,
when one couldn't bear the truth,
they go into self-denial.
The truth, how hurting was it?
And then reality hit me strong and hard.
You,
Were just playing along with my feelings,
making me believe in nothing.
Looking back it was kind of funny.
No, I don't blame you.
They say, friends come and go,
friends are everywhere.
Perhaps, as people say,
Time heals wounds.
Perhaps, as people say,
there will always be light at the end of a dark tunnel.
Perhaps, as people say,
there will always be rainbow and sunshine after the end of a storm.
Perhaps...