

Hey went to watch Poseidon and shop with nette today. It's a really touching movie! Nette was almost one hour late 'cause she didnt know how to take Mrt, haha she's one cute girl I wonder how yutong (jojo) is, and haha I'm so touched just read her blog!
to my friendS:
You all make my life a better place with your words, warmth, smiles and encouragement (: Without you, I don't know what my world will become! You see me through the toughest times and offer me your hand whenever I fall and I love y'all ohsomuch (:
what turns me off:
--underage smoking!
--un-caring people going on about themselves over and over again, without asking their friend how they are.
--insenstive people making another's life unbearable and painful by throwing them the nastiest remarks and comments.
--"know-it-all" people who think they know everything about their friend and orders her/him around like a slave (stand up for yourself!)
--suckups who gossips about their friends so that they can get popular (or so they WISH)
--someone who treats you nice one momment and cold the next momment.
--VERY sentimental people who clings on to their past's memories and harps on forever about it. Dude, it's the past!
--sensitive freaks who think that everyone is talking bad about them, which actually isn't true.
--christian hypocrites that goes to church for all the wrong reasons.
--act-cute girls (with some exceptions)
NOTE: This is RANDOM and not referring to anyone in particular.
a farewell message,
#charm