Friday, May 5
{ 4:48 PM }
Today was well, interesting.
I feel pulled by both sides, I don't know who is right, who is wrong, what to follow and what not to. It's like, everthing is in a giant mess seperated into two bigs heaps and I'm in the centre of it. Who should I side? It sucks, totally! I can't differenciate. Everyone's my friend and why can't it stay that way? I don't know who I should trust, who to believe. I'm just a new girl. I don't know anything about her history and I don't want to know. I want to know and like her for who she is now, not who she was, but it seems so impossible with many different voices echoing. Yes, my trust had been betrayed once by her but there's stuff called second chance, forgiving and to accept.
It isn't nice being treated so nicely by your "friends" and only to find out that they had been deceiving you all this while. I don't want it to be that case for her. She's nice, she doesn't gossip anymore, can you please be a little nicer? But what do we know anyway?
People have two sides to them you know.
blanks,
chare