Friday, April 21
{ 4:10 PM }
You think you know everything,
You think you are so great.
You think that everyone likes you,
insensitive freak, egoistic.
You frigging go round spreading sad rumors about people.
Dude, look at your own flaws and tell me
what's so wrong with other people's flaws?
Like everyone must be perfect in your eyes,
while you yourself can be making mistakes
Arguing is so cool to you right?
You made your own bed,
So sleep on it.
So anyway, back again!
NAPFA got 28/30 points! Yay! wanna thank eunice, nettey-dear and delia for cheering me up during the stupid standing broad jump. I got C thanks to you! THANKS(: LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! MUACKS. wont be blogging much till after modulars are over. ):
I feel happier each day. Wonder why?
I feel so bad for Miss Lily. She is actually a good and caring teacher la. Hm so anyway, nothing much to say. byebye
charms